Strategic PlanningOur strategic planning service aims to ensure that your IT strategy fits within your business strategy and goals. An IT strategic plan provides your organisation with a guide that identifies the core IT infrastructure required to support the business plan, identifies future trends of relevance and identifies way of reducing the total cost of technology ownership.
Why do you need an IT Strategic Plan?
If your business relies upon IT in one way or another you need an IT strategic plan. A strategic plan will:
- Guide the direction of IT in your organisation
- Ensure that IT is aligned with your business goals and objectives
- Identify how IT can assist in business processes
- Assist in IT and operational decision making
- Map out expected results
- Ensure effective use of resources
- To benchmark and monitor process